As I was walking home from my German class a couple weeks ago, I saw something moving across the sidewalk. It was kind of dark, so it was hard to see what it was. I was completely positive when I picked it up, but it sured moved like a frog. :) Sure enough, it was...or maybe a toad. So, I brought it home to show Stewart. He was pretty lethargic (probably from the cold), so he didn't put up much of a fight. Since I had him here, I thought I'd take a few pictures of him. Don't worry, I let him go in the garden after I had my fun. So, for your viewing pleasure: Das Krötchen! (Ignore my improper pronunciation of the German word for toad in the movie. I often make a fool of myself these days as I try to learn German).
My Five-Word Purpose Statement
12 years ago
3 comments:
he's so cute! i love how at the end of the movie, he's just looking at you like, "hey lady, turn that thing off!" :)
Michelle,
This isn't about your contributions, which, however, I did enjoy. Is there an email address to which I can send Stewart a pdf file I wrote on religion and the state? You are welcome to read and comment too.
Upstate fall is gone, and today it was snowing off and on through the day, with tiny patches of sunshine.
Gordon Thomasson
gthomas1@stny.rr.com
That is the cutest little toad I have ever seen! I love it! I think you should have kept it... ;-)
Post a Comment