CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back in Berlin

We made it back to the starting point...literally for now. We are back in Berlin and staying in the same house we lived in before. However, we're only in this apartment until Sunday. It's so nice to be back here! The country is beautiful and peaceful, but it doesn't compare with Berlin! I'm very grateful to be among people who aren't so ridiculously anal about how clean your apartment is! I wouldn't call us the cleanest people in the world, but we're really not that dirty either. We mostly have paper clutter (since I'm a teacher and Stewart is a student/prospective professor). I think people in the city just have a different mentality. Life moves a little faster for them, so being super clean is not as important. Hallelujah! Believe it or not, a person can breathe here!

0 comments: