CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

A Day in the Life...

A friend of mine reminded me that I'm horrible at updating the blog. This is true. It's mostly because I have nothing exciting to say. However, I decided I would take her advice and update. For those of you who have been dying to know, I will give you an inside look at my day. (Stewart's day is, of course, very different).

I'm not necessarily a creature of habit, so my days constantly change. They may also change depending on where I live. At any rate, here is a smattering of what I might do in a day:

  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Make the bed
  • Wash, fold, iron, and put away clothes
  • Put together a contacts database
  • If I can remind myself, I also have some cross stitch I want to finish
  • Wash, dry, and put away dishes (or just load/unload the dishwasher)
  • Dust
  • Check my e-mail
  • Facebook
  • Make and eat food
  • Study/practice German
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Update my movies to see, books to read, and wish lists
  • Do logic or other math puzzles
  • Talk to my mom on Skype
  • Watch a movie
  • Listen to music
  • Play the piano
  • Read
  • Search for new recipes and enter them in my database
  • Shower
  • Sing
  • Move songs from the external hard drive to the iPod (which is a ridiculously long--and sometimes tedious--process because it requires listening to them to see whether we even like/want them, in most cases)
  • Walk to the store (and shop, of course)
  • Sweep
  • Watch TV shows on the internet (specifically "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "So You Think You Can Dance," "Star Trek: The Next Generation," or "Who's the Boss")
  • Vacuum
  • Walk in the woods
I don't do all of these things every day (nor do I do them in that order, necessarily), but I have plenty of things to occupy my time. So, in case you were dying of curiosity, there you have it. Doesn't it sound awfully mundane for living in Germany?

4 comments:

Shanny said...

Even in Germany, the bathrooms must be cleaned. Sounds like you are keeping busy!

Young Family said...

Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see you!

An optimistic construct said...

At least you know what will be coming each day :) Hey, i am making my blog private so if you want to be included in it just send me your e-mail address via facebook :)
Stac

ZiggyandFamily said...

How are you? What have you been up to since June? Miss reading your blog.