CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Revamp

As you may have noticed, we have seriously overhauled our blog. This is due to the fact that we were unable to correctly access our information on one of our laptops. Unfortunately, this seems to still be the case. I am formally suggesting to everyone that they download Firefox and STOP USING INTERNET EXPLORER!!! It is horrible and doesn't display half of what you can see on Firefox. It also has a history of booting us from the Internet. I apologize to those of you who continue to use Explorer, but you may not be able to access any links from our blog if that is the case. However, you will be able to see our most recent post. (Small consolation for what you could be doing with Firefox). OK, I'm getting off my soapbox, but consider this a formal plug for Firefox. ;)

0 comments: