Our first day of snow in Berlin! Yay! Now, let's see if it sticks.
Wow, that's exciting! I was just noticing how narrow the street is. Ah, Europe! It has a charm all its own!
those are the biggest snowflakes i've ever seen! i hope the snow is gone by march...i don't know if i can handle that!
I wouldn't worry, Rach. Snow is just as rare in Frankfurt as in Berlin, and it snows maybe 3 or 4 times a year. I'll be shocked if it's still snowing in March. Rain, on the other hand...
We will gladly donate our snow- anytime! The Tug Hill got about 2' over the weekend... take all you want :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, that's exciting! I was just noticing how narrow the street is. Ah, Europe! It has a charm all its own!
those are the biggest snowflakes i've ever seen! i hope the snow is gone by march...i don't know if i can handle that!
I wouldn't worry, Rach. Snow is just as rare in Frankfurt as in Berlin, and it snows maybe 3 or 4 times a year. I'll be shocked if it's still snowing in March. Rain, on the other hand...
We will gladly donate our snow- anytime! The Tug Hill got about 2' over the weekend... take all you want :)
Post a Comment