CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The sun DOES shine on Berlin!

I was beginning to have my doubts. However, yesterday was so nice, I almost didn't need a jacket! Today promises to be even nicer. I hope that's true, because we're going to the Tierpark (literally, animal park). It is not quite the zoo...there is a Berlin Zoo also. The difference is that the Berlin Zoo is in west Berlin and the Tierpark is in east Berlin. Edel told us that the Tierpark is better because you have more interaction with the animals. I'm ridiculously excited! Don't worry though...we will be going to the Berlin Zoo next month, and the aquarium probably the month after. Then, when we get to Frankfurt, we can go to the Frankfurt Zoo!

2 comments:

auntyjo said...

I love hearing about all your adventures. Have fun.
Jo Ann

Lisa said...

Good News! We got back from St. George and found Stewart's transcript from Westminster in the mailbox. So I assume they also sent one to Berlin the same day. Hope you get everything soon! And I'm glad the sun is shining there.